Question:
wich are yor guys favorite weapons.?
2006-02-13 23:14:14 UTC
will you people tell me your favorite hand gun, smg, shot gun, assault rifle, bolt action rifle, sniper, machine gun(heavy and light), self loading rifle,AA/AT launcher, Grenade, tank, Armed vehicle, and everything else that kills and moves.
Eight answers:
2006-02-15 18:53:53 UTC
Colt .45, Jeddi Light sabers, Roman gladius, English long bow, the German 88 mm Flak/anti tank gun, T-34 tank, P 51 Mustang,

AK 47, M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, .... I love the old 1903 A3 Springfield , Russian Makarov pistol, UZIs,

the Dahlgren smooth bore howitzer, Curved laminated Mongol short bow, the silken strangling cord used by the Thugee,

F4U Corsair, my mini 14... it all depends.

VII C Uboat with magnetic torpedoes.
.45 Peacemaker
2006-02-14 22:08:24 UTC
1911, 870 Remington Shotgun, Peacemaker, Thompson submachine gun, M-60, Barrets .50, the Ma-duce, the gatlin gun, Any winchester rifle
?
2016-12-12 19:05:55 UTC
Shoulder to the Wheel continually Ten ft Tall massive Spoils of us of a of america (From the Badlands by using the sea), The East Coast stay Take Our playing cards Now Holly, Hox ignore Me Nots Eulogy Delusional everywhere With You You Vandal
dr strangelove
2006-02-14 09:06:26 UTC
M-60 Machine gun. Its heavy, but its got a nice rate of fire and it can chew up stuff. Its getting long in the tooth though.
krazy28042
2006-02-13 23:18:53 UTC
Super Soaker 200 with the backpack water tank.
2006-02-14 10:40:47 UTC
without a doubt the world famous AK-47.
Zobee
2006-02-13 23:16:28 UTC