Question:
WHAT'S THE MINIMUM CONTRACT TERM AN ARMY OFFICER CAN SIGN?
babe
2005-12-17 07:16:40 UTC
WHAT'S THE MINIMUM CONTRACT TERM AN ARMY OFFICER CAN SIGN?
Three answers:
Stratford III
2005-12-17 10:02:10 UTC
I assumed you are referring to the United States Army. You can find out the answer from the following URL: http://www.goarmy.com/about/officer.jsp

Thank you for considering the U.S. military services.
deeva
2005-12-18 00:43:51 UTC
Officers have an openn contract, usually the minimum is 2-4 years. Unlike enlisted, we have a 4 year contract with 2-4 inactive time.
leesimons00
2005-12-18 02:21:12 UTC
I'm applying for a pilot position in the US Army and I can tell you it's 6 years for pilots. I believe other occupations are 2-4 years.