Question:
How can us freedom-loving countries (i.e. the U.S.) wipe away the plague of Islamic terrorism?
curiouspbp
2005-12-20 05:01:34 UTC
The United States has started on the right foot by penetrating the terrorist network once cozy in the Middle East. But evil nations controlled by despicable tyrants, such as Iran and Syria, want to spread the virus of fundamentalist religion-controlled statehood to more of the world. The brainwashing of youths that become suicide bombers and the widespread illiteracy and disgusting treatment of women, all based on a religion (Islam), has got to stop. How are the freedom-loving nations (U.S., some European countries, etc...) going to preserve our great principles and cure this increasingly-global disease?
Five answers:
TheWiseOne
2005-12-20 05:54:07 UTC
The book "Whats So Great About America" has the answers to this question. But in brief, I think education and military force and vigilance are the answers.

With education, terrorism and fanaticism can be halted in future generations. With miltary strength and vigilance, we can guard against present threats and strike back as well.

We need Islamic countries as allies, or else we will continually be seen as the Great Satan. But I think we should be allies with a progressive nation like the UAE.
?
2016-12-12 14:50:42 UTC
hi acquaintances is how a lot kundli matching is real?i really favor a acceptable answer because i'm slightly at a loss for words!My sister and her boyfriend kumdli does tournament because the boy is mangli and that i really do not understand what mangli means!yet they love one yet another really for one and a 1/2 twelve months.And the priest reported that they could't get married as for a short era they're going to be at liberty yet her boy chum would have yet another existence with somebody else!My good judgment says that kumdli matching isn't real yet slightly at a loss for words!Please help... thanks...
2005-12-20 05:09:02 UTC
check my questions

"do americans hate arab people ?"

&

"what do you think of muslims and Islam ?"

also by saying "evil nations" you don't have to blame the people for the deeds of there rulers

also it seems that you don't know much of Islam so please do more research before accusing other people.

thank you for having this conversation
eileen
2005-12-20 05:04:52 UTC
Being a more modest, just and fair country would be a good start.
ebob
2005-12-20 05:53:49 UTC
Is it "fair" to disguise a polemic as a question?