Question:
is there any down time during the 8 week boot camp in the navy?
2006-03-01 21:24:20 UTC
any, i guess, relaxing time or none what so ever???
Seven answers:
Girl
2006-03-02 09:27:37 UTC
yes there is actually,,,On Sunday morning usually from wake 6am until 1 pm, you can either go to church services, take a super long shower without tons of other girls, write letters, etc,,,That's about it though,,other than sleep, which you won't get very much of...Also,,when you're in class,it's kind of relaxing,,,be careful not to fall asleep though
jen
2006-03-02 05:25:35 UTC
I am not sure about Navy, but my husband is an army DS. Sundays are no training days, but not really to relax. You won't get to truly relax until you graduate.
2006-03-02 05:26:48 UTC
I know that in the marine;s there isnt. There is sleeping. Thats It! Sometimes you may have a chore like doing the laundry, that would be your down time unfortunatly.
ThisMachineIsObsolete
2006-03-02 05:27:48 UTC
nope. Not even when you need to go to the bathroom.
kempsvillefd
2006-03-02 05:55:20 UTC
yes as you shine your shoes and square away your rack
sentinel
2006-03-02 05:25:07 UTC
When you sleep.
dustin