Question:
Why has the remote bomb disposal machine not been deployed in Afghanistan?
Scouse
2009-07-17 13:52:11 UTC
I can not remember the machines name but i understand that some of those killed last week were trying to disable a bomb. I could be very wrong but if they are short of vital equipment anyway they will be short of that.
Four answers:
HDH
2009-07-17 20:25:15 UTC
They have them.

Things do not always go as planned.
DATAMAN F622
2009-07-17 23:27:24 UTC
is this is what you are on about???????????????remote??????????

Try to watch some of these on YOUTUBE and you will see some very strange coincidences, BUT ‎EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FACTS: ‎

MASSIVE SATANIC DECEPTION PLANNED FOR 2012 PT 1 – 7‎

THE ROTHCHILDS THE BLOODY FAMILY

THE ROTHCHILDS AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE

THE ROTHCHILDS AND THIER BILLIONAIRE GANG OF FOUR

THE ROTHCHILDS CONTROLS THE GOLD MARKETS

THE ROTHCHILDS EXPOSING THEM

ROCKERFELLERS REVEALS 911 FRAUD TO ARRON ROSSO

ROCKERFELLERS PART 1-3‎

THE ROCKERFELLERS INTERVEIW & REAL ID-RFID CONSPIRACY

THE ROCKERFELLERS CONTROL WORLD GOVERNMENT ‎

ULTIMATE HAARP PROOF-WARNING HURRICAN BEWARE

DEPOPULATION-THE DARK ILLUMINATI PLAN

‎7-7 CONSPIRACY P1 – P7‎

‎911 HIDDEN IN HOLLYWOOD PART 1 - 8‎

‎911 LAZER TARGETING‎

‎911 MISSING LINKS PT 1 – 12‎

‎911 SECRET SOCIETY INVOLVEMENT‎

‎911 THEORIES AND BIZARRE EVENTS

PSYOPS NEW SERIES US DOLLAR BILL TELLS 911 PLAN

HAARP EARTHQUAKE MAKERS

HAARP NATURE MODIFICATION WEAPON

HAARP IS A ILLUMINATI EARTHQUAKE MACHINE USED IN JAPAN

HAARP MK ULTRA

HAARP PERSIAN GULF EYEWITNESS

HAARP TECHNOLOGY

HAARP WEATHER WEAPON

FREEMON PRESPECTIVE HAARP WEAPON PART 1-3‎

DR SCOTT JOHNSON COMING US HOLOCAUST, DIGITAL TV, HAARP.......‎

CHEMTRAILS, AEROSOL, HAARP AND BRAINWASHING

FREEMASON ILLUMINATI MOVIES, TV SHOWS, MUSIC, VIDEOGAMES EXPOSED PART1 - 8‎

EXPOSING THE SATANIC EMPIRE FINAL CUT 1 – 8 ‎

CHEMTRAILS THE REAL TRUTH 1 -4‎

CHEMTRAILS HAARP WAVES, BLEEDING CLOUDS

BANNED IN AMERICA PROOF OF A FAKE MOONLANDING

FREEMASON AND ILLUMINATI IN MUSIC NWO PART 1 – 10‎

HIP HOP HIJACKED BY FREEMASONS

HIP HOP INDUSTRY BY FREEMASON AGENDA ‎

HIP HOP FREEMASON THE NEW AGE AGENDA PT 1 – 3‎

ILLUMINATI THE WORLDS MOST POWERFUL SECRET SOCIETY PT1 – 7‎

ILLUMINATI III CROWD KILLER 1 – 7 SUBJ‎

ILLUMINATI-DAJJAL-SATANISM 1-8 ‎

NASA ILLUMINATI CONNECTION 1 – 6‎

OCCULT MASONIC MUSIC PART 1 – 3‎

THE HISTORY OF SECRET SOCEITIES ACROSS THE PLANET PART1 – 11‎

THE DANGERS OF ASPARTAME AND ARTIFICIAL SWEETERNERS

‎13 MASONIC SECRETS 1 – 13‎

AMERICA FREEMASON ARMY OF DAJJAL – SHADOWS 1 – 6‎

ILLUMINATI-DALLAL-SATANISM 1 – 8‎

ARRIVALS PT 1 – PT 51‎

THIS IS WHAT SOME JEWS AND ZIONIST DIDN’T WANT YOU TO KNOW1 – 4‎

ZEITGEIST THE MOVIE FEDERAL RESERVE PART 1 – 4‎

ZEITGEIST THE MOVIE WORLD TRADE CENTER PART 1 – 4‎

WHAT LIES IN PLAIN SIGHT 1 – 7‎

THIS LINK IS ON THE POWER OF PRAYER IN THE NEW YORK TIMES ‎http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/31/health/31pray.html

PRAYER’S DESTINATION: CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE

PRAY IS A TRANS-DIMENSIONAL UP-LINK TO THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE

O Lord / O Creator of my Mind, Body and Soul, if there is a Way Of Life which you Love over all other ‎Ways of Life in this Universe then please Direct Me towards it, show me the Truth as Truth and render ‎me help towards that and make it very Clear and Easy for me to understand. Show me Falsehood as ‎Falsehood and help me to avoid that with the greatest of ease. I plead with you today for help and ‎understanding in this matter with your Infinite Knowledge and Mercy on these matters.‎

O Lord / O Creator of Me and Mankind, Save and Protect me and my family and friends from Sudden ‎Major and Minor - illness, Rape, Murder, Kidnapping, Drowning, Burning, Any Transport Accidents, ‎Terrorist Bombings, Evil Secret Societies, Pandemic Disease’s, Plagues and Poisoning.‎

HERE MENTION/ASK FOR WHATEVER YOU WISH, NEED and DESIRE FOR NOW AND YOUR ‎FUTURE…………………THEN END WITH EITHER…………PLEASE ACCEPT AND ANSWER MY ‎REQUEST IN THE BEST OF TIME AND WAYS……OR………Amen / Ameen OR…. SO BE IT
denco26
2009-07-18 05:25:26 UTC
they do have the wheel barrow there
Paradox