Question:
If we count in numbers between Bin Laden/Al Qaida n G Bush(father,son)Adm who caused death of many people?
justiceonthemove
2006-02-28 07:42:14 UTC
If we count in numbers between Bin Laden/Al Qaida n G Bush(father,son)Adm who caused death of many people?
Three answers:
smart@$$
2006-02-28 07:52:59 UTC
I would be very surprised if it WEREN'T BUSH!
2006-02-28 15:58:05 UTC
Oh puleese. George W. Bush has never killed anyone. Yes we are at war and yes some soldiers have died, but that is what happens in war. The president is not responsible for thier deaths.

The Jihad on the other hand is responsible for thousands of deaths. If you claim to love your country than how dare you to compare the two and try to make them equal. If you don't move to France.
dr strangelove
2006-02-28 16:58:51 UTC
Go to Iraq and ask them. Just say you are there to bring peace. Im sure they would welcome you with open arms.And if you come to any checkponts just drive real fast around them, the guards will understand you are doing it for peace.