Question:
what country will we be at war with next?
2006-03-14 18:08:29 UTC
what country will we be at war with next?
Twelve answers:
Its not me Its u
2006-03-15 20:15:45 UTC
Iran, already a foregone conclusion, we're on a collision course. A nuclear Iran will be up there right along with the coming of Hitler and the Bolshevik Revolution. We're in for a pretty rough ride, are u prepared?
tmbrian_008
2006-03-15 21:28:08 UTC
I can see the Future... the Liberals are going to form a new country called Caifornia (all the Conservatives in orange county and other places are going to move out). We will have war with them. Since many are all for "Peace", and "Love", are hippies and hourly pot smokers, we could shoot them, be rid of them and not regret one thing.

JUST KIDDING. well, the next country we would go to war with would be one that is against any American or westenized way, and one that wants to have total genocide of westerners.
legsandgreeneyes78
2006-03-15 02:34:54 UTC
Well, according to the neo-con document, Project for a New American Century, anyone who resists their want for world domination. As for who's next? Probably Iran, get your money out of the stock market now.
cat
2006-03-16 16:15:26 UTC
PEEK-A-BOO is right. Any place go to Bush's nervous, this will be the next place for a WAR. So far the soldiers next door to Iran so this will be the next place he like to attack.
dhc_hiker
2006-03-15 02:14:37 UTC
Iran
Pretty_Trini_Rican
2006-03-15 02:16:13 UTC
I don't doubt that the Neocons have one ready and waiting at their fingertips. However, I truely don't feel that the American people will stand for another full fledged military confilct.
john_doe_no_exist
2006-03-15 06:20:06 UTC
Pakistan.

I think someone beat Bush to a game of cricket while he was in Pakistan.
sloppy joe
2006-03-15 03:36:31 UTC
Iran or Syria
pistons556
2006-03-15 02:39:54 UTC
The Bank of Beijing. We can't afford to fight any more goddamn wars.
sososad
2006-03-17 03:30:49 UTC
I think Bush might surprise us this time and go for CUBA!!! He really doesn't like dictators and hey maybe we can steal their cigars!
?
2006-03-15 02:14:12 UTC
which ever person/country gets on Bush's nerves.
delo4
2006-03-16 22:02:36 UTC
syria