Question:
How do you assemble the MOLLE II pack?
usafsf83
2006-01-27 16:40:59 UTC
How do you assemble the MOLLE II pack?
Three answers:
TAZ
2006-01-29 10:39:31 UTC
I agree MOLLE is a waste of equipment. Lets go back to alice, at least she was easier to use.
Cecil
2006-01-28 01:19:48 UTC
simple- 1, unwrap components. 2. ball items into a lump. 3. Toss the whole thing in the trash- MOLLE sucks, even the "improved" ones. 4. carry your gear in a laundry bag or fart sack- you would be better off than using that MOLLE trash. 5. Go around yelling" air power!" all day. 6. look like a fool in your beret.
flyboycop84
2006-01-29 20:50:44 UTC
Dont listen to cecil, hes full of himself. We have MOLLE II at my base and its ok for day to day stuff, not good for being in the desert. Anyway us AF guy end up rescuing thier butts in the end lol