Question:
When are we going to finally have a good ole nuclear war?
?
2006-02-09 11:17:24 UTC
I'm ready
Six answers:
2006-02-09 11:19:09 UTC
You ready to have your skin melt off of your freakin face? If so, then I'd say you are long over due for a good ole nuclear war.
robocop
2006-02-09 19:56:42 UTC
I would hope never. But, if the occasion arose, let's "NUKE'EM TILL THEY GLOW"!

As for a promise, we did NOT promise not to use them! My man "George" said that "ANY weapons" in our arsenal are ALWAYS an option.
conundrum_dragon
2006-02-09 19:24:21 UTC
I hope never. But the goverment has currently promised not to use the nuke's we do have.
americancitizen4humanrights
2006-02-09 19:24:38 UTC
Can you see some of these smug sum of a beaches rolling in cowardly sweat>>>LOL,,,,,
2006-02-09 19:18:31 UTC
when all people go crazy, or at least half crazy as you are.... what a phsychoe!
jakethetalker
2006-02-11 23:34:15 UTC
freak your wirde to ask that