Question:
What became of Louis Farrakan and the Nation of Islam?
Ex-SAAB man
2006-02-01 14:16:34 UTC
They seem to have quited their Jew bashing since 9-11. Are they still around?
Two answers:
TAZ
2006-02-01 15:16:20 UTC
I couldn't agree more. I believe he should be arrested for sedition, under the Richo statutes. He is a terrorist just like his buddies Saddamm and Bin Laden. Anyone who sides themselves with Islam should be considered a terorrist.
2006-02-01 14:24:12 UTC
I hope they are gone for good. They are racist, jew bashing bigots and in my opinion are equal to the KKK.